I am a principal/insured and I obtained a bond/policy from CNA Surety, but I no longer need the bond/policy. What do I need to do to cancel the bond/policy?

If you still have the original bond/policy in your possession, write "Cancel" directly on the bond/policy and return it to the insurance agent from whom you purchased it, or you can return the bond/policy direct to:


CNA Surety

PO Box 5077

Sioux Falls, SD 57117


If you no longer have the original bond/policy, or if it has already been filed with an obligee, submit a request in writing to the insurance agent from whom you purchased the bond/policy to have it cancelled.  Please note that in some cases, you may be required to obtain a release from the obligee before your bond can be cancelled.  If you have any questions regarding this, please contact our Underwriting Services Associates at 800-331-6053.